DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Daily procedure to back-flush each delivery group:
• Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with “blind” filter.
• For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops.
• Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
• Stop cycle and allow to sit for10 seconds.
• Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for seconds.
• Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
• Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter.
• Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
Daily procedure to clean filters and group handles:
• Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes.
• Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.